Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I Need This Dove Ice Cream Adult Only Truck Outside My House ASAP



Did you see this shit? This Dove ice cream truck is going to ten cities starting Friday. It's adult only and they only serve Dove bars and they give you a five minute massage with your ice cream. Throw in an Asian woman walking on my back and a happy ending from one of the models in their commercials and this is the greatest invention EVER. Handies from smoking hot models while you eat delicious ice cream and have an asian chick walking on your back? Sign me up right the fuck now. I need to own this truck and the women who will be giving massages with it. I'll treat them right, I just wanna own the truck and get massages at will. Is that so much to ask? Oh, and I need the truck before it gets to Detroit mainly because it's probably gonna get destroyed while it's there. So let's get on this shit.

1 comment: