Saturday, July 28, 2012

Drunk Story Saturday's: She Took Advantage Of Me And Used Me

 
Drunk Story from Ben (Trumbull): 
"There had always been this girl who I was speaking to that I was friends with but the sexual tension was actually through the fucking roof. It happened to be my birthday and I had been drinking all day with my friend. Between three of us we spent $90 at Happy Hour with half priced drinks, that's how drunk I was before 8 o'clock came around. We went back out again at around 10 with all of my friends and I saw this girl out. She knew I was fucked up because she wanted to have sex with me more than I did with her, but once I got drunk I was trying to bang her. She's talking to me, kissing my face and giving me shots and then I somehow ended up leaving later on because we had a ride from another girl that my friend was gonna bang. We get back to my house and I have a text from the girl from the bar asking me what I was doing and if I wanted her to come pick me up. Obviously I said yes. She picked me up at my house, drove to her house, took full advantage of me, we fucked for like an hour because I couldn't feel my dick and then as I'm putting my clothes back on she looks at me and says, "Okay, now get the fuck out." I was like whoa, excuse me? She said, "Yeah, you're not sleeping over get out." I said, "Bitch, you drove me here so if you want me to leave you're driving me back the fuck home." Obviously she obliged. However, she took 100% full advantage of my drunkenness. She didn't want anything other than to bone me and then send me on my merry way. Turns out we did this like four more times throughout the year but still. I was used and abused on the night of my birthday nonetheless." 

Dude, when we use girls we're considered dickheads. When girls use us, we're considered the man. For this story alone, you are the man. I love every second of it brotha. Just getting used on your own birthday because a chick couldn't help but want the D. I'm impressed, and you should be proud. Email me sir, you get a t-shirt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment