Tuesday, July 24, 2012

C U Next Tuesday's: Stories Of Your Cunt Ex Girlfriends

 
Story from Dominic (New Jersey): 
"I had just gotten back together with my ex girlfriend and of course she had to bring up what we did when we were broken up. She just couldn't fucking resist it. She says to me, "I have something to tell you, I had sex with another guy while we were broken up." She said this thinking that I was going to actually give a flying fuck. Then it was my turn. I told her that I fucked everything while we were broken up, there were no such thing as standards and even pulses were optional. Being a typical cunt that she is, she went nuts on me and walked out. She told me I'm an asshole, and a scumbag and that she couldn't be with a guy like me. Why? Because she didn't actually fuck anyone and just wanted to see what I would say. Another cunt move. Because I told her the truth, she left me. And that was it. That's why telling the truth just doesn't pay."

Dude you got fucking duped. And yes it's a natural thing for a girl to want to know everything you did while you two were broken up. They wanna know who the girls were, how you went about it and whether or not their vagina was shaved or not. It's fucking ridiculous and not important. Once you're back together it's don't ask, don't tell. Or just lie, you're probably better off but now you know for next time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment