Friday, July 20, 2012

Meet Michelle Jenneke The Hottest Hurdler Ever



You know exactly what I'm gonna say, Michelle Jenneke please sit on my face. This is a little video of her getting her dance on right before her hurdle event at the Junior Olympics in Barcelona. The things that are going through my mind of what I would do to her right now should actually be a crime. Like I would eat the corn out of her shit just to say I tasted her asshole. I know, that's graphic isn't it? Sorry, but about 90% of the dudes reading this just agreed with me in their head. Even if they didn't say it out loud, in their head they just agreed. Is she the hottest hurdler ever? That's a clown question bro, she might be the hottest female athlete ever. And yes the door for her sitting on my face is always open.

No comments:

Post a Comment