Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I Am So Jacked Up To See Holley Mangold Just Throw Around Fire Trucks Like They're Fucking Toys At The Olympics I Can't Take It Anymore

 
Look at my girl Holley Mangold right here just showing us what she does after she manhandled like three metric tons of weight at the olympic trials. I am so fucking amped to watch her just toss weight around like it's fucking baby powder you have no idea. Like I literally watch the Olympics for three things and watching her basically do anything is one of the reasons. My girl right here, isn't she so hot and cute? How much would you have to be paid for her to sit on your face directly after a competition? I don't have a real answer I'm just gonna say it's a lot of money. But honestly, can you tell me there's another bitch in the entire world better than her at demolishing weights just by looking at her? I would doubt it. And if there is a chick who rivals her she's probably testing positive for three different types of steroids and a low grade beaver tranquilizer. Other than that, the Olympics start Friday and I'm jacked up to see my girl Holley running train on bitches up on that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment