Monday, July 23, 2012

Hide Ya Wife, Hida Ya Kids, Hide Ya Husbands Because Minka Kelly Has A Sex Tape And Everyone Is Trying To Get Their Hands On It

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/23/minka-kelly-sex-tape/

This is phenomenal news, best news of the summer. Minka Kelly has a sex tape ladies and gentlemen and it is going to the highest bidder apparently. One of her ex boyfriends has it and he is trying to make bank off of it. And why not? You can get so much dough for that tape you won't have to work for a very long time. Since I can't afford the tape for what it's going to cost let me just say that I would pay tons of money to just to see her naked. The only difference between her and Kim is that Minka was famous before the tape. What would you do get your hands on this tape? Thinking about how immaculate her vagina looks is gonna drive me crazy all day long now. Minka Kelly has a sex tape, and if that can't make you smile on a Monday I don't know what will.

No comments:

Post a Comment