Thursday, July 26, 2012

University Study Shows Jager Bombs And Four Lokos Lead To A Better Chance Of Having Casual Sex

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/26/study-finds-mixing-energy-alcohol-university-at-buffalo_n_1706608.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003

Look at this shit right here, if you mix energy drinks with alcohol the chances of you getting laid apparently increase. Why? Because when you're drinking caffeine you don't realize how much alcohol you're actually drinking so you want to drink more. My god if I would've known this in college I would've actually done the Jager bombs instead of drinking just the Jager shot like a big dog. I'm so upset with myself here. However, it is a useful piece of information to know for all you mother fuckers who make jungle juice at college parties. Throw some red bull in that shit, and girls will be ripping their clothes off in minutes. It's fucking genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment