Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Reader Email: This Guy Fucking Hates Brett Gardner

Email from Some Guy (New Jersey):
"Today the Yankees traded for Ichiro. They have finally listened to me and realized that cocksucking Brett Gardner the pussy who can't move his arm sucks and needs to be off this team and we don't need him."

Yeah that was literally the entire email and I loved every second of it. I honestly can't say there is a person on this planet who hates Brett Gardner more than this guy. I mean I would take him on the Mets to play left field but I would also take a fucking orange cone out there rather than Jason fucking Bay. He actually feels about Gardner the way I do about basically ninety percent of the Mets roster. And look at the Yankees anyway, they just upgraded. Anyone who says that Ichiro isn't an upgrade over this guy is a fucking moron. It's not even close. Brett Gardner couldn't throw out a herd of elephants from the outfield and Ichiro has a cannon. Ichiro is gonna hit batting 8th in the lineup instead of 3rd and he's a way better base runner. Gardner is the worst base runner for a fast guy that I've ever seen and trust me on this, I've seen some bad ones. The Yankees got better and I'm almost certain if Gardner isn't on his way out then he's on his way back to where he belongs which is the minors. But great email, it made me laugh my ass off because I thought I was the only person who could have a hatred for players on the team I root for, but I was definitely wrong about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment