Tuesday, July 24, 2012

What Goes On At My Shore House?

 
Okay so as you might know, I currently have a house at the Jersey Shore. I've only been there less than a handful of times but there is never a dull moment ever. Now we have security cameras all over the house. We literally have a sign before you walk in the front door that says we have fucking cameras yet women still do shit like this. On our lawn right now is a blow up penguin Christmas ornament. You put it on the lawn and every dumb slut walking around wants to know why we have it and why it's there. Little do they know that just plays into the hands of every guy in the house who's single because it's just a conversation starter for them. Before I begin, let me just say that no the penguin does not have a penis, yet this girl decides to give it a blowie right on our front lawn in front of people passing by and everything. Do you have any shame whatsoever? I don't know how everyone in my house didn't go outside and just bukakke this bitch because that's clearly what she was waiting for. This is like a Jersey Shore slut to the T. Just sucking dick on a lawn next to the bar. And yes, this is what goes on at the Jersey Shore. 

Sidenote: Now that I said that every dude wants to visit the Jersey Shore. And as a bonus here's just a video of a chick flashing my boy for beads on Mardi Gras night.


No comments:

Post a Comment