Saturday, July 21, 2012

Drunk Story Saturday's: Sometimes You Need A Teammate To Help You Out

 
Drunk Story from Matt (Stratford):
"Sometimes getting laid takes a little help from your friends especially in a situation like this. I never drunk texted one girl to come over and have sex with me, I always drunk texted at least three. Why? Because 99.9% of the time only one will answer. Someone will be passed out, someone will know you're drunk and just want ass and the other one will be drunk enough to actually come over and have sex with you. On this particular night though, two girls actually answered me and I had a lot of maneuvering to do. Thank god for my roommate. What happened was one of them was my roommates ex girlfriend's friend. Since my roommate and his ex were in the still fucking stage, she came over with the girl I had texted. I told him beforehand that I was gonna need his help because I was gonna have some serious explaining to do. You could see our front door from the kitchen, so what I did was sit on the side facing the door so that the girl who came over and my roommates ex girlfriend would sit across from me. I could see the door, they couldn't. When the next girl came over I just got up and went to the front door. Our stairs were directly in front of the front door a little to the right. I went to the door and just sent her directly up the stairs to my room while my roommate kept the other girls occupied. I went upstairs, did the deed and then told her I had to get up in a couple of hours for practice. Since she didn't want to get up that early, she left. I snuck her out the front door, went back into the kitchen and my roommate was still there with his ex and the girl I told to come over. Ten minutes later I took her upstairs, she slept over and I had pulled off one of the greatest maneuvers anyone had ever seen. But it wasn't without the help of my roommate who won the MVP award for that night."


This is what Drunk Story Saturday's are all about, epic drunk stories. And this my friend is an epic Drunk Story. Had all the elements of what you want in a drunk story. I am very pleased and impressed. I've already emailed you back to send me your address because you have just won a free t-shirt of your choice my brother. Nicely done.

No comments:

Post a Comment