Monday, July 30, 2012

Reader Email: "Cunts, Oh My God"

  
Email from Rob (Palisades):
"My best friend is at the point in his life where he just despises women. To him every woman on the planet who can breathe is a cunt. So much that when he goes out he doesn't even wanna talk to them. If they think he's cute and try to talk to him he'll just tell them they're a cunt. He's the type of kid that if a guy he doesn't know is talking to a girl, he'll walk over and tell the guy not to waste his time because she's a cunt. So the other night I'm hanging out at my house, my friend is over and we're just having a chill night watching TV. Next thing you know, I get a text message from the man who hates women. The only thing the text simply says is, "Cunts, oh my god." Knowing my friend, my interpretation of this meant that the place is crawling with women. This also meant he was probably well on his way to blacking out seeing as how he was going to be around a species that he hates so much. Does my friend need therapy or does he just need to bang some random chicks? I'm stumped so you tell me."

Your friend is great. That might be the greatest text message of all time from someone who's out at a place that's crawling with bitches up and down. It's true that they're all cunts, but you still should wanna bang them. It doesn't mean you have to talk to them after that, you can just bang them and then be the asshole who never calls. When you think like this you have to just be a total asshole to women. You get laid more and you stress less. By just going with the thought that they're all cunts (which they are) you're not helping yourself get laid. Just be nice, bang as many as you can and take it from there. So yes, your friend needs to bang some random chicks as soon as possible. Take him out and start him tonight. He needs it.

No comments:

Post a Comment