Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Fantasy Football Time Bitches!

What's good bitches? You know what time it is? It's time for some fantasy football. I will be updating my league on here weekly giving you scores, updates, who sucks, who's whole team is on injured reserve and who banged a fat chick the previous weekend. Standings will be updated weekly on the site and all that good stuff as we get interactive. Also, I am here because we currently have one remaining spot left in our league. We do a live draft on Staten Island and it will be held on September 2nd at 1pm. It's a 12 team league that's competetive with a $100 buy in. I don't have prize details yet but email me where I will then give you the number of the league commisioner who has all the details. Live draft, food, an awesome time and updated standings. And also, phenomenal team names that include:

Chocolate Dippers
KateUptonsToiletSeat
GospelAccordin2Tebow
Cincinatti Bowties 

And much more to follow. Email me, message me, or tweet me for information for the final spot.

Email: hammer@talkofthetown.me
Twitter: @thtalkofthetown

No comments:

Post a Comment