Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Why Tim Tebow Sucks Today

Ladies and gentlemen, today it is very simple. I mean besides the fact that all ESPN talks about is the competition between this fag and Sanchez (which by the way there is no competition because Sanchez is the fucking starter) and I have to get their training camp passing stats against air, I just have about 13 seconds of a video that says it all right here. Don't pay attention to the Sanchez interview here. I only want you to watch the first 13 seconds. As you watch I want you to notice Mr. Tim Tebow in the background throwing a pass to a wide receiver from about the 8 second mark to the 12 or 13 second mark.



He basically just fucking skipped rocks to a wide open receiver. Is that not the worst fucking throw you've ever seen? Let me stress this one thing other than how absolutely awful this throw was. THERE WASN'T A DEFENSE ON THE FIELD! He was playing against air and threw the worst pass I have ever fucking seen an NFL QB throw. I have better accuracy playing catch with my fucking friends. Are we kidding? This is the guy you think is gonna overtake Sanchez as the starter? No chance bro. What the fuck is he gonna do against an actual defense? He's gonna get embarrassed. Tebow is a Chris Cooley type H-Back/Tight End/Fullback. That's what he is. He will not be starting for the Jets as long as Sanchez is there. Why? Because Sanchez is an actual quarterback and Tebow is not. And for the first of many, that is why Tim Tebow sucks today.


No comments:

Post a Comment