Friday, July 27, 2012

Reader Email: Does She Think I Have Time For Pointless Shit?

Email from Dennis (Maryland): 
"My now ex girlfriend and I actually just broke up over how much I work. I work a lot. I'm 25 years old and I just need to make money so that one day I can have nice shit. Why did we break up? Because we were together for three years and she thinks texting me all day every day is like still okay. Can I ask what exactly we have to talk about still after three years? There's nothing to talk about, and all I hear from her is pointless shit. I don't wanna talk about pointless shit because I don't have time for it. Why can't I just make a phone call at the end of the night or even when I get home from work? Does she really think I have time for pointless conversations? And that's why she broke up with me. But in reality I just don't have the time for dumb, meaningless conversations." 


Okay, I really have no idea what you're asking me here but I'm just picturing you ranting to yourself right now and laughing my ass off. Dude, it happens. Sometimes you just don't have time. Or sometimes you both think differently in your relationship. Once you start thinking differently though it's a recipe for disaster. It's a good thing you got out. Now you have to get back into the wild and start raw dogging some randoms. So this weekend go out there and B your L all over some girls T's. Random girls don't talk about pointless shit, they actually don't talk about anything at all. Therefore, you should be a happy man.

No comments:

Post a Comment