Thursday, July 26, 2012

Reader Email: My Gay Cousin Gets Me So Much Tang

Email from Chris (NYC): 
"I know you wrote a post about why guys need a gay best friend way more thank girls do but it really is the god's honest truth. My cousin came out of the closet a couple of months ago, I mean it wasn't really a surprise to me so it was just like whatever. Like he full on has a boyfriend and everything. One night he invites me to the city for his birthday and I drive in and I ask him if him and his boyfriend want a ride. They say yeah. They get in the car and they tell me to hold on because they have two of their friends coming they were still upstairs in the hotel. Now I'm thinking great I'm driving a fucking car full of gay dudes. Turns out their "friends" were two fucking slamming hot tens who were visiting from Miami. These two really rich and extremely hot girls get in the car and I'm just like holy shit this is really happening. Then my cousin starts talking me up to them telling them how awesome I am, what my job is and that I'm straight. These chicks were loving it. And they were the type of girls who would never even look at me if I tried talking to them on a normal night. Then we get to the bar and there's just a herd of gay dudes there. Suddenly a group of girls walk in and they were all 7's or better. Fucking A for me. Now all night these girls are talking to me and loving me and I just couldn't believe it because this normally wouldn't happen. Needless to say, they were crawling all over me because I was the only straight guy there, and the gay guys were talking me up because I was cool with them. Your theory is 100% correct. Straight guys need a gay best friend way more than women do." 


Tell me something I don't know. About 98.9% of my theories are absolutely fail proof. And this one is 100% fail proof. Gay guys will get a straight guy so pussy that you won't even know what to do with it. You'll have to toss the spillover vagina to your friends because you won't know what to do with all of it. And even better for you it's your fucking cousin, so it's not even like you two won't talk much since you're fucking related. Hang out with him and you are sure to get laid every time you go out. It's not even a question man. You will be swimming in tang for months. And yes I already know, I'm a fucking genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment