Thursday, July 26, 2012

Does Anyone Else Just Wanna Punch Dwight Howard In The Face?

 
There is actually no one I would love to punch in the face more than Dwight Howard at the moment. Maybe I'm the one losing my mind here but I am so sick of hearing about this Dwight Howard soap opera that's going on in Orlando. He wants to go to the Nets, then he wants to go to the Lakers, then he wants to stay in Orlando, then he doesn't wanna stay in Orlando, then he got a fucking golf club shoved up his ass. Enough is enough, I'm sick of hearing about this asshole. He is the biggest cocksucker on the planet for this shit. He already got his coach and GM fired because of this shit and now he's just being a total prick. If I'm the Magic I would totally fuck this guy. He doesn't have a no trade clause so I would trade him to the shittiest fucking team and then let him decide whether he wants to play for them or not. I would get him out of my locker room and out of my organization. If someone actually wants this little cry baby bitch, let them deal with him but you can't win games cutting out cancer and that's exactly what he is right now, he's a cancer. I'm sick of hearing about something new every day and I'm sick of hearing his name. Either trade him immediately or make him be miserable and play out the rest of his contract. But don't let him run your show like he's been doing. He's the player, not the owner. And I say get him the fuck out and tell him not to let the door hit him in the ass on the way out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment