Friday, July 27, 2012

Who Is More Shallow? Men Or Women?

 
I just went there with the age old question of who is more shallow, men or women? And yes this picture is me being shallow. Every chick reading this right now is talking out loud saying, "Guys are so much more shallow than us." Before we jump to conclusions here girls, let's look at the facts. And the facts are that we are all fucking shallow whether you like it or not. 

For guys, we're shallow because looks dictate the girl we're gonna talk to. If she's not good looking, we don't wanna talk to her. She could have an awesome personality but we're never gonna know that because the only way to learn a person has a good personality is by talking to them. But we're not gonna look over and see a chick who looks like a mongoloid and say, "She looks like she has a great personality, I'm gonna go talk to her." No, you're gonna say something more like, "Wow, look at her tits. I'm trying to suck on those later." If you try to set us up with one of your friends you better make sure she's an eight and a half or better. We don't do charity work. 

And then women, you all think that you're all so deep. I'm laughing hysterically at that assessment. You won't even fucking acknowledge that a guy is there unless you think he's hot. And we're the shallow ones? You say how all guys are the same and then you go after the same guy who just fucked you over just because he's hot. I watch girls who are decent looking at best turn down guys because they think they can do better than them. Meanwhile this bitch is one more asshole guy away from being the fucking cat lady for the rest of her life. 

In the end who is more shallow? I don't have an answer. I know you want an answer but I don't have one. I'm actually gonna say we're both equally shallow. We're all shallow to an extent and nobody can deny that. Why? Because you never go after somebody that you're not attracted to physically. And those my friends are the facts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment