Tuesday, July 31, 2012

C U Next Tuesday's: Stories Of Your Cunt Ex Girlfriends

Story from Pete (Winter Haven):
"It was just about that time of year again, early spring and the cunts were out in full force. I was going through a tough time trying to study for a huge test that I was taking in the middle of May. With all this shit going on, my girlfriend of three years decides to tell me that she wants a break. Perfect timing when I'm studying for what is most likely the biggest test of my life. Whatever, she wanted a break I figured fuck it, it'll leave me more time to study. Next thing I know a couple of weeks later I go out for the first time in forever and who do I see? My ex girlfriend, out with her "break". Yeah, she wanted to go on a break so she could basically fuck this other guy. Her plan was to fuck him without me knowing, see if she still cared about me and if she did come right back. Terrible idea on her part. I saw her out and the switch got flipped. I basically turned into a savage. As long as they had a vagina I was trying to bang them. When she tried talking to me about it she called me an asshole because I was going out and getting with girls when all she wanted was a short break. You don't take breaks to go fuck someone else, you might as well just cheat. Once you fuck someone else it's fair game for me. And that's what I told her. A cunt move that backfired. And we still haven't been back together since."

I mean what other reason could there have been for a break other than her just wanting some new cock to choke on? There wasn't another reason, that was the only one. You did the right thing. You moved on and realized that being an alley cat instead of a house cat isn't all that bad. Now you're just a savage tearing through vagina like a diesel powered combine. I love it. Just go out and try to get you some you. That's what it's all about now that you're on the loose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment