Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I'm Pretty Sure Ralph Kiner Died And Nobody Told Him

I'm watching this Met game right now and I'm sitting here ready to rip my eyes out as I watch Strasburg make the Mets look like a tee ball team and I hear Ralph Kiner in the booth with the announcers. Has anyone heard him speak lately? He sounds like he's fucking shitfaced from taking a bottle of vodka to the face right before he went on the air. Slurring his words, saying things that make no sense, he's talking about shit no one's ever heard of, it's a total fucking disaster. Can we get him off the air please? I mean he shouldn't leave his bed at this point in his life. He looks like a zombie and talks like he's drunk. How much more of a joke can we possibly look like. Losing 11 of 12 and having a piss drunk 80 year old announcer in the booth. The epitome of Mets baseball.

No comments:

Post a Comment