Monday, July 30, 2012

I Can Literally Watch Women's Volleyball All Day Long

I don't care what anyone says, every straight guy knows he can watch women's volleyball all day every day. I mean these chicks have the best bodies in the league and absolutely phenomenal asses. I mean what guy doesn't enjoy long sexy legs with a great tanker? You can't answer that because you can't find one. Even gay guys think these girls are smoking. I'm actually going to say that women's volleyball rivals women's soccer for the hottest female sport. It's no offense to any other women's sports, but soccer and volleyball are on a totally different level of sexiness. And yes, I would let any of these ladies spike a volleyball right in my face if it meant sleeping with them. Plus they're older and so much more seasoned than some of the young'ns that participate at the Olympics. It's safe to say that women's volleyball is my new favorite female sport and not just because I want to have sex with every girl on the team. Actually that's a lie. That's basically the only reason why.

Sidenote: Speaking of hot, Brazil's volleyball team is banging as well. And they have sexy nicknames. Turn that shit on immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment