Saturday, December 3, 2011

Drunk Story Saturday's: The Cable Guy

 
Drunk Story from Ashley (Wisconsin)

I was away at school and in the middle of the day I somehow ended up at this kids house. Apparently this kid had no idea what a lock in the door meant. We're messing around in his bed and I thought someone was in the room but I was pretty fucked up and I wasn't really sure so I didn't really pay much attention or think anything of it. The kid I was with just kept the blankets over us the entire time, once again I didn't think anything of it. I end up leaving after we're done just because I didn't wanna stay there. The kid I was with let's me know the next day that there actually was someone in the room, it was the cable guy installing his cable. The company called up and asked if next time they could please not keep having sex while the cable guy is in the room. Yes, this actually happened. 


That is actually all sorts of awesome, I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment