Wednesday, December 14, 2011

If You Bring Her To Your Company Christmas Party...

 
Let's just say you bring a date to your company Christmas party. What are your thoughts on the matter? Are you bringing her to the party just because you need a date? Or are you bringing her to the party because it's open bar and you're expecting to get hammered and take her back to your place for a little late night rendezvous afterwards? I'm going with option B, but a certain female friend of mine happens to disagree with me. 

See, my female friend feels bad for this dude who asked her to his company Christmas party. Normally when a sentence starts off with, "Tell me if this sounds bitchy," it usually sounds bitchy. So this guy who she isn't interested in asked her to his company Christmas party thing. She's just going because she feels bad that he's gonna be alone because all his coworkers are married. I said so what, she didn't happen to agree with me. 

My argument here was that she was kind of stringing him along. Guys are weird and they get these ideas in their head. Well it's not an idea, it's more like an expectation. The expectation is along the lines of, I'm taking you somewhere, I'm expecting something in return. It's like going out to an awesome dinner. If I spend $300 on you and don't get an ounce of vagina, I'm not a happy camper. 

It's almost the same thing with the company Christmas party. If I'm taking you to a party that's open bar and you don't have to pay for a thing, I'm expecting a minimum of a handie in the bathroom while at the party and sex afterwards. Even if it's just the tip, I'm still expecting something. Maybe that's just me, maybe I'm the bad guy. I'm just saying this. If the guy is taking you to his company party, he's definitely expecting some ass afterwards. Therefore, if you have no interest in the guy, showing up with him is probably the bitchy thing to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment