Saturday, December 24, 2011

Why Tim Tebow Sucks Today...Saturday Edition

 
Why Tim Tebow Sucks Today...

On this special Saturday edition of Why Tim Tebow Sucks Today, we have his play on the field to back up what I have been saying the whole time. God awful numbers of 13 for 30 for 185 yards, with one TD and 4 INT's. "Oh Tim Tebow doesn't throw interceptions though." Yeah, suck me bro. 4 picks and two of them for TD's. What have I been saying all along? Don't drink the Kool-Aide everyone. The league is starting to figure out that he is not an NFL QB. As I have been saying all along, he'll make a very nice H-Back some day, he's not an NFL QB. Now, my other prediction of the Chiefs beating the Raiders today did not come to fruition. But Kyle Orton and the Chiefs can still knock Tebow and the Broncos out of the playoffs next weekend. And my bet is that he will. Poetic justice at it's finest. Take your 31st place passer rating and watch the playoffs from your couch Timmy. Next week you're done and the magic ends for good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment