Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Wonders Of Makeup

 
Makeup, it's a woman's best friend. Makeup should be considered the number one way women lie to men. Seriously, you're not that pretty once the makeup comes off. I mean some of you are but that's rare. Look at Kim Kardashian. Have you ever seen a picture of her without makeup? She doesn't look nearly as good. Yeah her ass is still tremendous, but her face went from a ten to a six and my dick went from hard to soft. 

There are some ladies who don't wear a ton of makeup. And those are the ones who do not need it. I love a girl who doesn't wear a lot of makeup. If you look good with no makeup on, that is the true test of how pretty you are. But if you need thirty pounds of makeup on you, then a guy probably needs somewhere in the ballpark range of twelve shots of Jager just to start talking to you. If you don't need the makeup, don't put it on. 

Also ladies, how many hours of your life do you spend doing makeup that you will never get back? It's like making your bed. Why am I making my bed when I'm just getting right back in it later? It's a waste of time. If you spend an hour a day doing makeup, that's 365 hours a year that you will never get back. Do you know what I would do with 365 extra hours? People might actually read this fucking blog if I had that much time on my hands. 

Long story short girls, that makeup might make you look awesome, but when he wakes up next to you and jumps out of his bed like he just woke up next to Madusa, you'll know why. It's because he's gonna be wondering what happened to that hot girl he was with last night, and he's gonna be wondering why his morning wood just instantaneously became a wet noodle. 


                                       


No comments:

Post a Comment