Saturday, December 31, 2011

@jimboslicee's #TweetoftheDay .. Why Ochocinco Got Pulled Over Today

The Person...

- Chad Ochocinco @ochocinco (Patriots WR)

The Tweets...

- "Wow this is my 2nd time getting pulled over in my Prius in the Boston area, I got a ticket for this harmless comment --> read next tweet"

- "Cop: where's your license Me: here u go sir Cop: it says ur supposed to have on glasses Me: I have contacts Cop: I don't care who u know!!!"

The Reaction...

- Kinda lame, but I felt like something retarded like this kind of sums up Chad these days. Guy has fallen so far this year and he's not even that entertaining like he used to be.

That's it.. Lame tweet of the day reaction for a lame person

Happy New Year .. And I refuse to say 'see you next year' so you later

No comments:

Post a Comment