Thursday, December 15, 2011

@jimboslicee's #TweetoftheDay .. Is Tebow Brainwashing Us? Wale Thinks So

The Person...
- Wale Folarin @wale (rapper)

The Tweet...
- "i feel like maybe... Tim Tebow owns ESPN... because i feel like i've been brainwashed this week..."

The Reaction...
I wouldn't put it past the Tebow clan. This is the same family that tried to use the super bowl as grounds for a pro life commercial.

Have you ever stopped and thought to yourself "when was the first time I heard of Tim Tebow?"

For me it was... who remembers the MTV show "Two-A-Days" with those hick bag Alabama HS football players? If you do and you remember this first episode, the team they play is Nease HS (Tebow's High School) and throughout the whole episode they're talking about how amazing Tebow is and how they're gonna beat him, which I think they did.

7 years later... I wonder what gas station those Alabama players are working at and how shitty looking (or pregnant) their cheerleader girlfriends look like?

If we've learned anything these past 7 weeks it's

1. don't bet against god
and
2. Tebow always gets the last laugh


PS .. after proof-reading this I realized I went completely off Tebow Topic... maybe this brain washing thing is serious?

No comments:

Post a Comment