Thursday, December 22, 2011

Why Tim Tebow Sucks Today...

 
Why Tim Tebow Sucks Today...

Ah yes, just when I got nervous and thought I was running out of ideas I just keeping getting new facts about why this guy sucks. Does anyone else realize that we are an onside kick, a 59 yard field goal, the dumbest play a running back has ever made in the history of football and a couple of prevent defenses away from Jesus being a .500 QB and the 32nd ranked passer in the league? I mean come on guys, you really think he's good? Someone asked me last night who I would rather have as my QB Matthew Stafford from the Lions or Tim Tebow. I obviously said Stafford any day of the week. Then some moron goes, "Wait, when? Is it the next five games or the next five years?" I said it doesn't matter next five games, next five years, next five days, give me Matthew Stafford any day of the fucking week. I'll go to war with that guy as my QB. He tried to tell me I'm crazy by using excuses like, "Bro, when you have the whole world on your shoulders it means a lot." I said, "Guy, that doesn't mean shit. He's a shit quarterback and he hasn't beaten a good team or good QB yet. The only two good teams he's played he's gotten his doors blown off at home." He asked me who Stafford has beaten. Well, he has beaten Tony Romo, Jay Cutler, Josh Freeman and....wait for it....wait for it...TIM TEBOW! Yes, he blew the doors off Tebow bro, 45-10 in Denver. When I said this to him he actually got pissed off at me and walked out of the bar. The truth hurts, and Tebow fans just can't handle the truth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment