Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Way Guys Talk About Women

 
I've had this conversation many times before but I'm going to have to talk about it on this shitty blog finally. Isn't it just disgusting the way guys talk about women? Like we talk about women like they're just total objects. Unless of course we like them, then we talk about them like they're the sweetest girl we've ever seen. But for the girls we don't like, who we just want to have sex with, we say the most disgusting things you could imagine. 

For instance, when guys see a hot girl at a bar, we all try to one up each other on what we would do to that specific girl. It starts off with something simple like, "I would definitely nail that chick," and then by the end of the conversation someone will end up saying, "I would just let her make my face her toilet seat." We go from okay that's understandable to I wouldn't let the hottest girl in the world do this to me, but I'm gonna say it to one up everyone else. 

Then there's the girl who your buddy had sex with. Chances are that your buddy doesn't have a filter on his mouth and he'll just say whatever comes to his mind. He'll be the loudest one in the room saying something along the lines of, "Dude you should've seen me pile drive this chick last night," or "I just let her sit on my face for hours last night." It's always over exaggerated and more information than you actually want to hear. But hey, that's the way guys are right?

Yes, sadly this is how we think as men. No filters, always thinking with our dicks, and always trying to one up each other. It's the way the male mind works, but women still accept us for what we are. And that is way overly horny animals who look at most women as objects. There is definitely something to be said for women who take guys in who think like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment