Thursday, December 29, 2011

She Is One Sneaky Little Woman Who's Not Allowed To Read Or Write...

  
So that title is probably a little much, but I don't really give a fuck. When you're getting your thigh master going and stealing beer under your gigantic skirt I can say whatever I want about you. That's just the way it is. She is a clever one though I will say that. However, if she really thought that no one was gonna see that then her and her two buddies are dumber than I actually thought. It's almost 2012, every place has cameras everywhere. Get a clue. Maybe if they would let you read or write in your country you would know that. But since you're basically a prisoner, you have no idea. 

Sidenote: That was extremely ignorant, but that's just the kind of mood I'm in today, so learn to laugh at yourself and take a fucking joke. 

No comments:

Post a Comment