Friday, December 30, 2011

Asshole Of The Year Award Candidate #5

 

 
Remember these guys? You can vote for the Asshole of the Year right here: http://talkofthetown.me/blog/castyourvotes/ It's those dumbasses with the Heroin for Sale sign.

So apparently putting up signs around your neighborhood that say "Heroin For Sale" followed by the actual address of your house is actually not a good idea. I know you're trying to get the word out about your "business" but when it comes to selling drugs, this probably isn't the best way to go about it. Because then the cops raid your house and arrest everyone who lives there. I don't know, call me crazy, but maybe have a code name like Tag Sale, or Yard Sale or something like that. How about an email list or texting list, I don't know, just something other than clearly stating that you actually sell drugs at your actual address. I'm not sure which one of you geniuses came up with this brilliant plot but I'm sure all your buddies would probably like to beat the piss out of you right about now. Here are your t-shirts master marketers, enjoy your time in prison. Look at this this way, you're now candidates for Asshole of the Year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment