Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Why Tim Tebow Sucks Today...

 
Why Tim Tebow Sucks Today...

Well, just found out that Tim Tebow is the only quarterback in the NFL who has his own official website, which you can find right here (http://www.timtebow.com/). No, I am not shitting you, Tim Tebow has an official website with pictures, bible quotes and anti abortion ads. Okay, so I'm clearly lying about the anti abortion ads but you get my drift and I am not lying about the bible quotes. Regardless, Tim Tebow sucks today because people are saying to give him time because he's a rookie. WRONG! He is not a rookie, he's in his second year. Why do we hold him to a softer standard than everyone else? Just because he's a virgin? If we consider Tebow a rookie then technically Tom Brady won the Super Bowl his rookie year. Tim Tebow is not a rookie, and he has also not beaten a good quarterback yet. The two best quarterbacks he's played against this year (Stafford and Brady), he's gotten blown out at home both times. Because he beats Tyler Palko and Caleb Hannie he's suddenly the greatest quarterback to ever play the game? Give me a break. He's the only quarterback I know where people talk about that one good throw he made three weeks ago. You're all ridiculous. Bold prediction by me on this one. He has two games left at Buffalo and against Kansas City. They lose to Buffalo in the snow next week, and the Kyle Orton beats Tim Tebow in Week 17 to keep the Broncos out of the playoffs. If I get this prediction right am I considered a prophet? Or am I not because my name isn't Tim Tebow and I've been laid before? 

No comments:

Post a Comment