Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Don't Be The Person I Blog About

 
I honestly have no idea what this picture actually has to do with anything, I just kind of like the way it looks for some dumb reason. Anyway, this is more of a life lesson than a post, but it's all really the same thing since most of my posts are actually fairly good life lessons. 

This is more of an informative message to everyone out there about not being the person that I blog about. If you see me randomly take out my cell phone out of nowhere, it's because you just said something stupid and I am texting your remark to myself and saving it to write about. 

Basically, if you sound like an idiot and look like a fool, I'll blog about you. If you're a girl and you're hot, you dress or act like a slut, or you just do something stupid; then yes I definitely blog about you. It's not hard to just not be this person who I make fun of. Well, actually it's very hard since I just think of shit to write about people all the time. I like to consider myself a modern day prophet. 

But this is a warning to just not be "that" person. Maybe you wanna be that person, I don't know. But if you want to be that person just know that this isn't making you famous, especially since I do not state names on here. And if you're a Tebow lover, it's best to just never speak of him in front of me because I will make you look like a complete jackass. Just be normal, and no one gets blogged. Is that a simple enough concept? 

No comments:

Post a Comment