Friday, December 23, 2011

Why Tim Tebow Sucks Today...

 
Why Tim Tebow Sucks Today...

Mainly because he's an H back playing QB. He is the luckiest man in the entire NFL. He is not a good quarterback and he never will be in the NFL. If he gets hit that much he'll break down quickly. When he develops consistent accuracy, come talk to me. He doesn't throw 40 times a game because he can't throw it 40 times a game. It's actually very simple. Don't drink the Kool Aide. Wait two years and this guy will be out of the league. Mark my words. But he wins? He wins against who? Miami, Kansas City, Oakland, the Jets, and the Bears without their two best players on offense? That's a joke. You can't honestly sit there and tell me he's gonna win in the NFL based on what he has done so far this year. Why? Because he hasn't done anything. When he beats a good football team, come talk to me. Until that day comes, I'm sick of hearing about Tim fucking Tebow. The end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment