Thursday, December 29, 2011

@jimboslicee's #TweetoftheDay .. The Mets Are A Joke, We Get It, Now Move On

The Person...

- Kevin Burkhardt @KBurkhardtSNY (Mets SNY Insider)

The Tweet...

- "Dear twitter friends- the Mets "cold stove" jokes stopped being funny 2 years ago. I get it. Move on. Be a little creative at least"

The Reaction...

- Listen, I couldn't be further more away from the fact that I'm a Met fan. The team is in complete financial shambles because of Madoff. But I still believe in Sandy Alderson to make this team respectable.

The bottom line is this team will probably be in the thick of it come June, July like "we think" they always are and then they'll probably tailspin to the end.

And also like I said there is NO MONEY! There isn't going to be any moves. Every time I heard Gio Gonzalez rumor last week I couldn't help but laugh because there was just no way that could happen obviously.

If you want a fine lining about Alderson, that right there tells you all you want to know. At least this guy isnt giving up. And Met fans out there shouldn't either, stick with em

No comments:

Post a Comment