Monday, December 19, 2011

You're Gonna Ask Me An Obvious Question Aren't You?

 
Is the girl in the picture hot? Yes. That is an obvious question that doesn't need to be answered. That's why I never understood the people who just ask questions just for the sake of asking questions. Don't you have any common sense to say, "I already know the answer to that, why am I gonna ask the question anyway?"

I guess people either really don't give a shit, or just want to hear themselves talk. Do you know how pissed off people get when someone asks them an obvious question. Like, "Did you get a haircut?" Nope. My hair was long yesterday but today I decided I wanted it short. No big deal, don't think anything of it. It's not hard to tell when a guy has gotten a haircut, so don't ask the question when you know the answer. 

Also, my favorite ones are those obvious questions when you're out. Like when you're standing there drinking a beer with the label clearly facing outward and someone says, "Wow, you're drinking Dos Equis?" Can you read the bottle? Great, so why the fuck do you have to ask me what I'm drinking when you see the label? What satisfaction do you get out of that? I know, it's probably just to see me cringe when you ask it. 

Everyone knows these people. They sit there, they're delirious and they probably love Tim Tebow. If you know the answer to the question already, there is no need to ask. Don't be these other moronic people, have a brain in your head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment