Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Asshole Of The Year Candidate #2

 
I wish I had the video for you guys but it turns out that this asshole has made the video private and it is no longer available for public viewing. However, do you all remember the giant asshole who tried to chug a bottle of Everclear? Well he is Asshole of the Year candidate #2. Chugging a bottle of 190 proof liquor is never the answer to your problems guy. Why? Because you end up doing things such as pissing yourself, getting into a fight with your refrigerator, talking to an imaginary person and winding up in the hospital. All good reasons for you to be a candidate for Asshole of the Year, and taking the video off the internet doesn't help your cause. If I was choosing I wouldn't even need to look at the other candidates, you would win. But I guess we'll see what the fans think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment