Thursday, December 15, 2011

Hot Girls Who Are With Dorky Ass Guys...

 
I have been noticing a lot of this lately and it's really been grinding my gears. I have seen a ton of hot girls with these nerdy ass guys. I'm talking girls who are really hot with those dudes who are completely out of their league. I don't know what it is about this that pisses me off, maybe it's the fact that these guys couldn't get laid in a female prison yet somehow have the hottest broad in the place. 

Is it the money? Do chicks just go after dudes with a lot of money just to ensure themselves that they'll be okay? Or do they do it so they can be moochers the entire time they're with this guy and they don't have to worry about work or anything like that? What goes on? The sex can't be good at all. I mean I have a pretty good judgement on people and if you're with a dude who's socially awkward there is no way he's good in bed. What is he bringing to the table?

Maybe you don't like his wallet. Could it be possible that these chicks are just extremely insecure? I think I may be on to something here. Could it be that women are just so insecure that they won't go after that guy who's really good looking? I think so. They don't want to have to worry about that guy cheating on them, they have control over the guy who has money and is safe. They have this dude who's never been with a chick this hot before absolutely pussy whipped. 

I think I might have figured it out. Girls also want all the compliments when they go out with the guy. No one is commenting a dorky ass dude on how good he looks. Everyone just sits there and wonders how he got with this girl. And she sits there and gets all the awesome compliments about how good she looks. It's a security thing, and it's a self esteem thing. Once again a classic case of women making it all about them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment