Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Truth Hurts

 
So my comments about girlfriend material struck some controversy on here yesterday. Now, I'm not going to talk about what is and what is not girlfriend material in this post because my post on girlfriend material will be up either later today or tomorrow. I haven't decided yet and I will decide when I want to do it because those are the perks of being the boss. 

Now, I get a rise out of ladies when I say things and they really shouldn't agree with, but deep down they know that they agree with what I say. See here's the thing ladies, the truth hurts. You may not like what I say and how I say it, but that's because you have probably done some of the shit that I talk about and you're getting all defensive about it because you think I'm talking about you specifically. Guess what? You're not that important. 

Why does the truth hurt so bad? I have no idea. I believe someone commented who said that I opened up a "shit storm" when I used the term girlfriend material. Why did I open up a shit storm? Is it my fault that some girls want to be sluts and fuck dudes on the first night? I'm not talking about one night stands here, because everyone has them. I'm talking about a kid you're talking to and who you want to hang out with. If you give it up on the first night, two things happen. One is that he's gonna be sick of you within three weeks because you just give it up so easily. Second thing that's gonna happen is he's gonna think that if you just gave it up to him right away, why wouldn't you just give it up to someone when he's not around?

So does the truth hurt yet? Or are you convinced that I'm just a chauvinist who never gives women the benefit of the doubt? If you're smart, the truth hurts. If you're delusional, you think I just hate on women. I'm just real, I call it how I see it, and if you don't like it then no one's forcing you to read. But you read anyway because you want to see what I'll say next. And that my friends is power. Well not really, it's probably just being bored and having nothing better to do. But I'll be delusional on my own since most females get to be delusional all the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment