Monday, December 26, 2011

The DUFF Crew

 
As we all know every good looking girl has a DUFF. To refresh your memory a DUFF is the Designated Ugly Fat Friend. Also to refresh your memory, the DUFF is used as a tool for good looking women to look even better while they are out in public. Notice how I have used the term DUFF as singular this entire time. Singular as in only one. 

Now, last night I just so happened to notice a sight that I have never seen before. It was an entire crew of DUFF's. Not just one, not just two, but four full fledged DUFF's out in public sucking down beers like it was their day job. I was astonished when I saw this happening. I didn't think that DUFF's actually hung out together. I thought that DUFF's got separated from each other like the slaves were separated from their families back when there was slavery. I really did think that DUFF's were bought by hot women one at a time to do with what they want. 

But as I witnessed the Dallas Cowboys offensive line walk in I was in utter amazement. I couldn't believe what was happening. There was no way that this could be real. Why would DUFF's want to hang out with each other? There is absolutely no way that a group of DUFF's could possibly end up getting any guys whatsoever. Like a group of DUFF's can't even get it in with funny fat guys, it's just not possible. 

Is this a new thing? Have DUFF's been released from their usual purpose? The purpose of making hot women look better is now in jeopardy. We need to stop the congregation of DUFF's immediately, if not only for drunk guys, but for hot women everywhere as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment