Monday, December 19, 2011

How Can She Be That Off Beat?

 
Saturday night in Philly I came across this girl out at a bar who was literally dancing like no one was watching. Like this girl was absolutely going crazy on the dance floor trying to pull out moves like she was Michael Jackson in his prime. It was quite the site to see. 

What made this sight even funnier to see was that she was absolutely horrendous. Helen Keller would've been more in tune with the beat than this girl was. What also made this even better was the outfit. This like red, short dress with no straps and just these high ass white and red striped socks. It was a christmas party theme so I guess that's why. 

Anyway, how can a girl be that off beat? I swear, I literally turned to my friends and said, "Who's this deaf chick dancing? Does anyone else notice how horribly off beat she is?" Once my friends realized this it was like a really bad car accident. It was terrible to watch but you couldn't take your eyes off of it. 

Girls, tell me if I'm wrong here, but aren't you supposed to be the one's with the rhythm? I don't think there is anything as unattractive as a woman who can't dance, other than a woman who like burps out loud in public. If you can't dance, take some classes or learn from one of your slutty friends. Every girl has a slutty friend, I know that for a fact. But whatever you do, don't go out there looking like the deaf chick who's all off beat on top of the bar. It's just not a good look for any of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment