Thursday, December 15, 2011

Did Yahoo Sports Jack Our Story About Ridiculous College Football Bowl Games?

Fucking Thieves



 
So this our our story about Ridiculous College Football Bowl Games from ten days ago December 5th, 2011: http://talkofthetown.me/blog/index.php?id=8776352605669003520 

And this is Yahoo's story from yesterday December 14th, 2011 (In which they also stole my title): 

Am I that full of myself that I think a place like Yahoo would steal from a shitty blog of a schmuck like me? Is this just a strange coincidence? Maybe, but the fact that they also stole pretty much my entire title and threw in the words "Top 10" leads me to believe that they just figured they're Yahoo, they can do what they want, and no one's gonna know. But good thing my shit is dated right? What am I some type of jackass? I know everything that goes on. Try and steal my shit and I'm gonna find it. Just because you're bigger than me right now doesn't mean shit. Get your own stories, don't try stealing them from a 22 year old blogger. 

Sidenote: How pissed off is the guy who wrote the Yahoo article gonna be if he reads this? Well guy, if you do read this, feel free to email me: hammer@talkofthetown.me...My guess is that you don't have the balls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment