Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Why Tim Tebow Sucks Today...

 
Why Tim Tebow Sucks Today...

Well, he sucks today because I had someone tell me yesterday that for the future they would rather have him as their quarterback and not Alex Smith. Now, before I begin, I do not think Alex Smith is a good QB in any way, shape or form, but he is definitely better than Tebow. Tebow is the worst rated passer in the NFL. He is the worst quarterback in the NFL. He cannot throw the football. At least Alex Smith can throw the ball a little bit. He's not gonna pick apart a defense but he can make NFL throws. Mr. Tebow cannot make any NFL throws. If you have been watching, you should be able to see that. Tebow will not be the starter by week 3 next season, mark my words. I'm sick of hearing give him time, and all this other nonsense. His style is not going to work in the NFL, and since he is an extremely limited passer, he's nothing more than an H-Back. Sorry everyone, but it's time to face the facts. The Tebow Train has been derailed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment