Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Super Bowl Media Day In Less Than 30 Minutes...

 
The best part of Super Bowl week other than the actual game is obviously Super Bowl Media Day. At noon today it is probably going to be a fun one with guys like Gronk, the biggest meathead in the league, and other clowns like Antrelle Rolle and Brandon Jacobs. I'm actually looking forward to seeing what these guys have to say today. So I ask you, who are you looking most forward to hearing speak to the media. Is it Gronk? Is it Wilfork? Is it Jacobs? Or is it someone completely different? Comment, email, anything you want, just give me some thoughts. For me personally, I just want to listen to Gronk talk all day every day. Guy is such a meathead it's hilarious. Let's see what media day brings up in about 20 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment