Monday, January 23, 2012

@jimboslicee's #TweetoftheDay ... Soo I Got Into A Twitter Fight With CJ Spiller Yesterday

The Person -

- CJ Spiller @cjspiller (Buffalo Bills Scrub)

The Tweet -

(after Vernon Davis scored his second TD)
- "The DBS for da giants are not fast I remember lining up as WR da whole game the go route was there da whole game n now Vernon Davis killem"

The Reaction

- If you didn't catch it yesterday, me and First round bust CJ Spiller got into a little twitter feud yesterday.

After seeing this moronic tweet, coupled with my drunk ass being pissed that Vernon Davis was left wide open, again.

I promptly tweeted back "sick grammar retard" to which he then said, "glad you noticed English teacher, get a life"

I then said "I get rite on dat" (see what I did there? Lol)

He then kept going and said "whoop your ass on person" (I kid you not that's exactly what he said)

The best part of this stupidity was the randoms who were then tweeting me... Absolute morons defending this idiot.

Let's just say some "people" are smarter then others.

And CJ.. You suck, the Bills suck... Jus encase u dunt no.

No comments:

Post a Comment