Thursday, January 12, 2012

Asshole Of The Day

 

Gotta love Sweden. Hey guy, just keep drilling until you get to China. Or at least keep drilling until you drill through a fucking traffic tunnel and take out a bus. No big deal. You heard reports of traffic stopping below you but didn't put two and two together? Maybe you should have since you almost killed a bus driver and you were the cause of a massive amount of traffic for hours on end. Your job is to know where you're drilling and what you're drilling. You failed to do that. Imagine if I was a installing a satellite dish on someone's roof and I just drilled through the fucking house and all I could come up with was, "I heard people like yelling below me, but I didn't put two and two together." My ass would be fired in less than ten seconds. But you might get to keep your job. Here's your t-shirt asshole, I hope you're unemployed for the next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment