Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Soccer Stars Girlfriend Says He's Injured Because They Have Too Much Sex

 

AC Milan standout mid-fielder Kevin-Prince Boateng is currently injured. His girlfriend is claiming it's because of how much sex they have saying, "The reason that he is always injured is because we have sex seven to ten times a week." Good for you buddy! I'm proud of you big guy, plus your girl is an absolute dime which makes this even better. His girlfriend is Melissa Satta who can be found on that link and it would just be easier for me to tell you things I wouldn't do to her rather than tell you everything I would do to her. Bottom line, I would let her suffocate me to death by sitting on my face. Dude, seven to ten times a week is no joke. You two must go at it so hard that you need a squirt bottle bed side to keep yourself hydrated. I respect every minute of it, but don't get hurt in there. What are you two throwing fucking lamps at each other? There is a fine line between fun and crazy, and it sounds like you two have crossed that line. But hey, to each their own right? So good for you bro, keep laying the wood and getting paid to watch from the sidelines. At the end of the day, you're still banging a ten. 

No comments:

Post a Comment