Tuesday, January 24, 2012

This Just In: Sex Is No More Strenuous Than Playing Golf

 

We have experts now who say that having sex is no more strenuous than playing golf. Well, I have had sex before (sorry Mom if you're reading) and I have played golf before and I beg to differ on this one. Golf is relaxing and laid back and sex is not laid back and it's not relaxing. Maybe it's just me? Maybe I just absolutely lay the wood when I'm in the sack, I don't know. But the one thing I do know is that this is complete and total bullshit. If you expect me to believe that sex is no more strenuous than golfing than I might as well just have ASSHOLE written on my forehead. Maybe it's like golfing for the girl who just lays there like a dead fish and takes it. But for the girl who knows what she's doing and for the guy who just lays the wood, there is no parallel to golf whatsoever. Maybe the flagpole in the hole would be the only thing close, and even that's pushing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment