Saturday, January 28, 2012

Drunk Story Saturday's: The $5,000 Birthday

 
Drunk Story from Chris (Long Island)

It was my 23rd birthday and I thought I was only going out with my girlfriend, my best friend, and his girlfriend. My friend and I decided to just go to his apartment and drink while waiting for the girls. We ended up finishing a whole bottle of absolute. Now it's time to go out. We're supposed to be going out for dinner, we get to the place and there's like twenty of my friends there waiting for me. At this point it's way beyond being able to eat. I can only drink, and now it's on. I am getting absolutely destroyed at this one place and we move to the next place. At the next place I'm so fucked up that I throw up on the bouncer's shoe and he lets me in anyway. We get in and I can't really handle it, I can barely move and I have to step outside for air. My girlfriend comes outside with me and starts trying to pull the trigger for me so I could throw up. Now before I go on, let me just throw in that my girlfriend makes friends with these weird ass couples and somehow she made friends with this one couple where the guy happened to think he had bigger beer muscles than Dwight Howard's shoulders. So this newly befriended couple comes outside to see if everything's alright. These guys in an escalade yell something at the girls out the window. This fucking guy actually jumps into the window of the escalade to fight these guys. Then I look up and I have four guys sprinting towards me assuming I'm with this asshole and I get punched, I go right to the floor because I'm so fucked up, and then they just start hitting me with bats. Next thing I know, I wake up in an MRI capsule, not knowing where the fuck I am. Cost me $5,000 because I didn't have health insurance. Don't let your girlfriend become friends with asshole's, it's never a good way to go about things. 

A $5,000 dollar birthday, you might as well have just gone to Vegas for all of that. 



No comments:

Post a Comment