Wednesday, January 25, 2012

If That Was My Daughter What Would I Think?

 
Let's try this, when girls do things that one would not consider "classy" or something along those lines try and think to yourself, "If that was my daughter, what would I think?" It's something that you should think about because in the event that you might have a daughter one day, you want to know ahead of time what you're gonna say when she goes out acting like a whore. 

Instance number one, girls who dress like sluts. Do I have a problem with a girl dressing like a slut? As long as she's not dating me then I have no problem whatsoever. However, the chances of a girl dressed like a slut who's dating anyone are slim to none. So if that was my daughter with the skirt up her ass and her tits hanging out what would I think? Well, I would think she's in the perfect outfit for a quickie in the bathroom and why didn't I know she was wearing this when she left the house? And then I would proceed to drag her out of the bar by her hair. 

Instance number two, the girl dancing on the bar followed by letting guys take body shots off of her. If that was my daughter dancing on the bar letting guys drink liquor out of her belly button what would I think? I would think where the fuck did I go wrong as a parent? And how many guys has she mouth banged since she was 15 years old? Sounds harsh, but the bar dancing, body shot girl is not the girl who was exactly raised "correctly". Yeah, she's probably a great person and a cool girl. But she's also probably gotten more pipe laid to her than the fully finished freedom tower in New York City . I would just tell her when she does come home to start packing up because she's getting sent to the nunery. 

Do I sound extremely harsh? Should I be easier on these girls who are just having "fun"? I don't think so. Have all the fun you want, get fucked up, make out with random guys, have one night stands, who cares? But do it in a classy way. Don't go parading around with half your ass hanging out and let guys take shots off your sweaty body in the middle of a crowded bar. That's where the line is drawn. You ladies might be mad at me, but once again, I am one hundred percent correct.  

Sidenote: I also know that there is no such thing as a nunery and it is actually called a convent. I just think that nunery sounds way better and way funnier so I use that one. I'm an idea man, I thrive on enthusiasm, what can I say? 

No comments:

Post a Comment