Monday, January 16, 2012

Siri, She's A Real Bitch

I have a few friends who have an iphone fully equipped with Siri. The only problem is that Siri is apparently a complete bitch. I'm coming home the other night with my friend Mike and he's sitting there telling me how Siri doesn't work and how she's a bitch and never listens to him. I was like are you talking about you girlfriend or your iphone?

So I was like it can't be that bad, talk into the phone. He talks into the phone and before he can even finish his sentence Siri pops up and says that she can't understand him. He talks into this phone again and again Siri says that she has no idea what he's talking about. This is supposed to be the greatest device of all time?

I mean really, did this Siri bitch just forget the english language? The funniest part of my night then turned into Mike cursing at his phone and calling it a bitch like he was talking to his girlfriend. Shit got hilarious. But for all iphone owners, is Siri really a bitch? Does she not understand you at the most inopportune times? Or is it just this one phone?

I personally think that Siri is overrated. I had another one of my friends tell Siri that she loved her, and Siri responded with, "I bet you tell all your apple products that." Really Siri, you're like that stuck up girlfriend who complains when you don't compliment her and then tells you you're a dick when you do compliment her. Siri, the bitch that comes with the greatest iphone yet.

Sidenote: Guaranteeing you right now, give it three years, there will be a phone made that can suck your dick. It's not an opinion, it's a fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment